Please pray for God to stretch my time. Pat is leaving for Montana on Sunday, we still do not have a place to rent so he will be finding one. Please pray that he will find us a clean home in a good neighborhood for the kids. Our house still has not sold but we know it is in God's timing so please pray for peace in this situation. I am trying to get the house packed up and it is very difficult with my 17 month old running around, please pay for peace and patience :-) Please pray for safe travels for us, Pat will leave on Sunday the 23rd and the kids and I will leave on November 1st. My dad will be following the kids and I so we will not be traveling alone but Pat will. Pat and I are very excited about this new phase in our lives and we know God is going to do wonderful things, but the stress level is pretty high and we have been able to manage it so far so please pray that we will continue to be united and strong.
Tomorrow is my last day at Downey Brand and I am very sad to leave. I know I will be close to you all through this wonderful prayer blog/chain and I am so glad for that. God Bless You All!! Cheryl
Well we made it and just in time. It has been snowing and raining off and on since last Friday. The kids and I arrived on Wednesday night. My dad and stepmom drove out with us in their truck to help out. I am so glad I did not have to do the drive on my own. The kids were okay, Colton only slept 20 minutes each day but he did pretty good considering we were all in the car for two days. The movers delivered our stuff on Thursday and that is a story in and of itself. But, we did get all of our things and are busy unpacking and getting settled. I cannot believe how beautiful it is here and apparently we arrived at the "ugliest" time of the year. I can't wait to see what it looks like in the spring. We are surrounded by mountains and trees. The backyard goes right up to one of the mountains and there are pine trees that come right down to the yard. The house we are renting is old and quite unusual but it will get us through the winter until we buy something. Loren started school today and he seems to really like his teacher. Well off to unpack some more things and look at the snow. Take care, Cheryl
ReplyDelete