Last Thursday after the football game at CRC (Laguna and Franklin) Eric and Philip were jumped by some 'gang members'. Philip ended up in ICU until Sunday and was moved to a room. He came home yesterday (Wednesday). He was hurt pretty severely, Eric was bruised, but from what I hear, was fighting them off and Philip was just trying to protect himself. The 5 boys walked by them calling them names and it sounds like Eric got annoyed and told them to just go on and leave them alone. The boys walked over to them (Eric, Philip and Eric's girlfriend) and instead of hitting Eric who, I guess was not backing down, one hit Philip with brass knuckles and he hit the ground. They stomped his face and among other things broke the bones in his eye socket. Anyway, please pray for them. He also suffered a serious concussion. His eye is still swollen shut and they are going to see a surgical optometrist today. I'm sure there is more to this story. I just pray that Philip is OK physically and emotionally and that Eric changes. Most importantly, I pray for Paulette (their mother). Thanks, Lola
11/18/05
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment