11/2/05

Update re: Carter

Carter went home to be with the Lord this morning at 2:00 a.m.  It was a very peaceful homecoming into glory.  Let us rejoice with him at now being able to stand before the Lord in all His splendor and majesty, and please pray for comfort and peace for the family and friends.  Thank you and God bless you for your faithful prayers.

3 comments:

  1. Darlene,

    I am sorry to hear about your loss. My prayers are with you and the family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our family and our church family had a wonderful memorial service for Carter on Saturday. When Carter came to the Lord near the end of his life, he reached out and brought all his friends to church with him. One of them accepted Christ right at the memorial service, and two were baptized on Sunday. Even though Carter left us to be with Jesus, the lives he touched continue to be transformed and salvation through Jesus Christ continues to spread because of the dramatic change in Carter's life and his testimony to others.

    Praise the Lord! All the Time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I attended the memorial service for Carter and it was a wonderful testimony of how God can change the life of a man. I feel blessed to have known him.

    I have told his story to several friends. It's amazing that even in death, Carter continues to touch lives.

    Kay

    ReplyDelete