12/27/05

Pray for Raymond

Dear Prayer Warriers, Please pray for my son Raymond.  He was arrested on December 21st, but I didn't find out about it until December 23rd.  He is in the San Jose Mail Jail and will be released on January 9th.  I haven't talked to him yet, so I am uncertain of the details.  Prior to his arrest he was having trouble relating to people, was depressed and had fear issues, and was struggling to put his life back together.  If any of you would like to write to him, please email me at darlene2048@comcast.net and I will forward the information to you.  There is nowhere that the love of Christ will not find us.  Love, Darlene

2 comments:

  1. Praise God! Raymond is out of jail after only 20 days. Please pray that he will allow God to put his life in order, rather than doing it his way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayer Warriors NetworkFebruary 2, 2006 at 11:55 AM

    I just received word that my son Raymond has found a place to live, is working regularly, and is doing okay. Praise the Lord! Darlene

    ReplyDelete