12/7/05
Prayer for Laurie and her family
I am e-mailing to ask for prayers. My brother's wife died unexpectedly yesterday. My brother's name is Brian and he has 2 children, Bethany & Adam. Adam is a year younger then Nathan & Bethany is 6 months younger than Aaron. They live in WI. My mother is on her way there now. She lives in S. CA. She has diabetes and I am worried about her also. So if you could please just pray for my brother and the kids and my mother, I would very much appreciate it. They will need all the strength they can get. I am flying out tomorrow morning and have a return flight for the 13th. Please pray for me also that I may do and say the right things. Also that I have an uneventful flight as I have a connection in Denver. Pray the weather stays good . God Bless! Laurie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment