3/20/06

FW: Urgent Prayer Request

I have a co-worker Michelle who just took a bad fall in front of our building.  She hit her head and briefly lost consciousness.  She’s in a lot of pain and she can’t move her neck.  She’s being tended to now by our emergency coordinator and will be headed for her doctor shortly.  Please pray for her.   Thank you,  Kay    

2 comments:

  1. Prayer Warriors NetworkMarch 22, 2006 at 10:50 AM

    Thank you for praying for Michelle. I heard that she saw her doctor yesterday, and apparently nothing seems to be broken. She will be out all week. I’m sure she’s still in pain, at least when the medication begins to wear off. Thank you all for your prayers. I know they made a difference.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayer Warriors NetworkMarch 24, 2006 at 2:49 PM

    Here’s an update regarding my co-worker. Michelle, my co-worker who slipped and fell earlier this week, is suffering a severe injury to her rotator cuff and will be out of the office until approximately April 6. The good news is she didn’t break any bones or have a concussion. Doctors are telling her to stay home and immobilize her shoulder as much as possible for the next couple weeks. Thank you all for your prayers. I know they helped! Kay W .

    ReplyDelete