3/28/06

Prayer for Allen Neel

I just found out that my brother Allen Neel (age 60) was hit by a car while riding his bicycle and is unconscious in ICU with a severe head injury at Sutter Roseville Hospital.  Please pray for Allen Neel. He has lived a hard life but I heard that he was recently turning his life around.  I don't know whether he is saved or not, but I am hopeful that he is.  Please also pray for my mother Jo Ann that the Holy Spirit would cover her completely when we give her the news.  In every way, every day, in every circumstance, I will praise Him who is the author and finisher of our faith. Darlene

1 comment:

  1. I spoke with Darlene last night. The doctors relieved pressure to Allen's brain by drilling a hole. They said the pressure needed to drop from 20 and that his temperature needed to reduce from 101+. Darlene met a fellow Chaplain who prayed with her. When they returned from dinner, Allen's cranial pressure was down to 16 and his temp down to 98+. !! Praise God - Please continue to pray for super fast healing. Cheryl C.

    ReplyDelete