4/6/06

PRAYER PLEASE

My dear friends, Please pray for my Grandmother, Leha Christner as she will be going in today at 3 p.m. for heart surgery.  I pray that the Lord guide the doc's hands and that she will come through it okay.  Also, please pray for her salvation.   In addition, I request prayer for my little sister who has an interview today for a document clerk position and she is very nervous.  I think that this move will be really good and refreshing for her and I just pray that God's will be done, even if it means she doesn't get the job.  I also pray that the Lord will speak for her in her interview and give her confidence and peace (she is so nervous -- she has been at the same job now for 7 years so it has been a long time).   Thank you all for your prayers. Mecia


No comments:

Post a Comment