5/9/06

Prayer For Quick Sale of Property.

It's now getting rather critical for us on our property in Montana.  We have reduced our price and hopefully that will help make a difference.  We have had lots of lookers, but no offer yet (apparently someone had made an offer but one of agents who was covering for our agent, who was on vacation, mistakenly told the potential buyers that the property was already under contract---which was bogus information.  I guess I should be mad at him, but oh well, maybe it all happened for a reason unknown to us at this time.  Maybe the Lord has something better!!).  But regardless, I know the Lord owns all the real estate in the world, so I'm asking with an expectant heart and I know that He will provide a buyer for us and all will turn out well!   Janna

No comments:

Post a Comment