5/1/06

Prayer Update For Wayne

I talked to my cousin, Betty, last night (Wayne's wife).  He was airlifted down to Seattle because he was bleeding internally and is on a respirator (but yesterday he was breathing on his own without the respirator for about an hour) and is being fed intravenously also.  They have his hands tied down and have him pretty well doped up because he would definitely be pulling the tubes out they think.  He has a wayward blood vesicle that has hooked itself to the lining of his stomach (it is not supposed to be there) and they have hooked it elsewhere and they are hoping it will go back to where it is supposed to be.  Also his gallbladder is enlarged, so, they are making a decision today to see if they need to take it out.  I am praying that someone (or maybe me, I am going to call her again tonight) at the hospital will come and talk to him and Betty about the Lord.  Betty goes down every day, it is about an hour away and she is retired now and their son is able to drive her down every day so I pray for the person that the Lord sends can talk to all of them and of course I am still praying for healing (he is only 57).  Thanks prayer warriors - Vickie.

No comments:

Post a Comment