6/16/06

Praise Report and Thank You

I want to thank everyone who’s prayed for Katie. May was a frustrating month. She was out of school about 7 days last month because she kept getting one bug after another. But our prayers have been answered and she is healthy and doing very well. My praise report is that she was named as one of her school’s outstanding students and was invited to attend a celebration for these students sponsored by the faculty at her school. I give God praise for this honor because, as many of you know, this has been a difficult year for her and she has been on the prayer request list several times. I know she couldn’t have done it without Him. But she has that special faith of a child and it is a joy and a privilege to nurture it and see it grow. Kay W.

No comments:

Post a Comment