6/6/06

Praise Reports!

My son Nathan received healing from a lifelong problem with excema and allergies.  He came to church on Sunday at Sandy and Richard's house and received prayer for healing.  One day later his skin was completely cleared up. 

Our dog Billie had an infected paw and it looked like he needed expensive surgery to correct the problem.  I laid hands on him and prayed for healing and his paw is getting better daily. 

My back went out of alignment and I was in a lot of pain.  I rejected the problem the devil was trying to deliver to me and instead confessed that I am walking in divine health based on Isaiah 53.  Within less than 24 hours, God caused my back to go back into place and the pain is gone! 

I had a pressing financial need.  I stood in faith believing that the Lord would provide and began to praise Him for His provision.  The Lord miraculously provided so that I have more than what I needed. 

Praise the name of the Lord, Jehovah-Jireh, God my provider! 
Praise the name of the Lord, Jehovah-Rapha, God my healer!

If you have a pressing need, I strongly encourage you to come to church on Sunday, fellowship on Monday, Bible study on Tuesday or prayer on Thursday.  Come, in faith believing and expecting to receive.  The Word of God is being preached and signs and wonders are following.  

God is good.  Victory in Jesus! Darlene H

No comments:

Post a Comment