8/23/06

Prayer For Leahna & Mike and Update

I just received this from my ex-sister-in-law (she is a Christian) about her daughter-in-law. Mike is her son. Pat
They do not attend church. Mike's wife, Leahna, needs a lot of prayer. Please...she is in the hospital in Quincy with what the doctors are saying is a viral infection. She has a high fever, and a massive headache. They are keeping her pretty groggy, but this has been going on since last Thursday. She has only been admitted to the hospital since yesterday afternoon, but we all know how that can be. I also know the Great Healer is the one to help her. Please pray for her health, Mike's strength and understanding, and Kayla as she worries about her mom.  Thank you one and all...I will keep you posted! Love, Rosette

Update:  Thank you for the prayers. They are helping. She has shown signs of improvement since last night. Had a relapse today with the high fever and headache again, but actually had a couple of spoons of jello, some broth, and they were going to try some saltines tonight. Will update everyone tomorrow and hopefully will be reporting more good news. All they say now is they think she has a virus...possibly a strain of the West Nile...but no conclusive reports that I have heard of.

No comments:

Post a Comment