9/8/06

Update on Luisa

Update on my sister Luisa -God answered all our prayers. She called me and told me that she will not need any Chemo or Radiation treatment and that the cancer was caught early enough not to do major damage. She is at Stage 1 or Stage 2 with a 4mm size of cancer but all it will take is to have a hysterectomy with more intense detail to make sure they clean out everything(cancer), but she has the choice of leaving in her ovaries. With the surgery it should clean all cancer out and she will just have to get regular 3 month check ups. Her surgery is set up to be on Sept 19th here in Sacramento (might change) So all in all it's good news Wonderful news, now she just needs to get thru the surgery with flying colors and be cancer free. So I ask that you keep her in your prayers and in your thoughts as well as her family. I'll keep you updated as I find out more. God is good.....Thank you for all your support...Alma

No comments:

Post a Comment