10/20/06

Prayer For Chad

My son has been shot in Iraq. I wanted to get everyone to pray for my son Chad. Today, Sunday, I got a call from the Army that my son had been shot in the head. I am asking for all your prayers. He was in a Humvee on patrol in Baghdad and a gang of militia fighters fired on the Humvee and hit Chad in the head. The driver got him out of the city and took him to the Hospital He was in fatal condition, but now has been upgraded to stable critical. His dad and I are on standby to fly to Washington then on to Germany as soon as the military calls us to go. The Army is trying to stabilize him enough to fly to Germany and at that time we will leave. Please pray that my son will not have brain damage and that he will be restored an d healed by the blood of Jesus, and the grace of God. I ask for you to pass this prayer request on so there will be many prayer warriors praying for him. Thank you so much and I will try to keep you updated on his condition. God Bless,
Vicky Field (Oct 9, 2006 7:28)

No comments:

Post a Comment