Please pray for my family and I as my husband has been offered a job in Montana and we will be moving the last week of October. We have put our home on the market last week and have not had much interest as the market has slowed. We are very excited at this great opportunity and have always wanted to move to the mountains but just did not think God would move us out of California but he did and Missoula looks like a great place to live. We are feeling very overwhelmed with all the details though. We have to sell one of our cars and buy a 4x4 because of the snow, we have to figure out how we are going to move all our stuff (uhaul or a moving company) and we need to sell our home quickly. Please pray for us for all this to come together as smoothly as possible and for Pat and I to stay united in our decisions and not become too stressed. Thanks so much.
Cheryl
Oh my goodness! This is a major answer to prayer - I know you'll be fine and I applaud your moving out on faith and trusting the Lord. I will be praying for the specific things you've listed. Cheryl C.
ReplyDelete