9/27/05

From Debbie

Coming back from Bible Study today I ran into my boss who told me his
sister
was sick and has a fairly bad breast cancer. I can tell he is pretty
worried. He shared the address, and I went to her blog, and found the
following prayer requests. So please put out a prayer request to our
group,
and let's join with her and all the other prayer warriors for my boss'
sister. I told him about the wonderful healings we've witnessed in our
group, including cancers (Darby, Pat, etc.), so we know prayers work!
Here
are the prayer requests from his sister's blog:
Prayer Requests:
* That the cancer has not spread elsewhere in my body. ANSWERED!
* That the chemo drugs will kill all the cancer cells, but be
gentle
to my healthy cells.
* That my immune system will be strong during chemo, which
generally
compromises the immune system.
* (I'd really love not to lose my hair!)

Thanks Deb and to all our prayer team.

Deb.

No comments:

Post a Comment