2/7/06

FW: Prayer Request for the BLOG

From our Missionaries in Tanzania,  We desperately need prayer for rain.  We have had not near enough in the past few years and have had almost none this year. Famine is now sweeping across the continent.  Tanzania is on the list of those in desperate need of rain and food.

1 comment:

  1. Prayer Warriors NetworkFebruary 9, 2006 at 11:01 AM

    I received a letter and check from you yesterday. I just wanted to let you know that it has been received and to say thank you so much! Your sense of urgency was an answer to a now prayer. The morning I received your e-mail i had sent a now prayer to God. I had someone steal all the money out of my bank account last week leaving me in the red. Thank you for being obedient to the Holy Spirit and for partnering up with Rebecca and I (RAW Missions) here in Tanzania. If you or anyone else would like to visit us here please feel welcome. We are having our first group of visitors this March and another team in June so we are very excited. We want people to come and not only see but to be a part of the ministry here in more ways than prayer and finances. It changes ones life to come and see the reality of peoples lives in another country. We have an information packet we can e-mail to you or anyone that would like to visit in the future. Your sister in Christ Wendy Kelley

    ReplyDelete