Wanted to give you a quick update on our situation. It seems that we have someone interested in possibly renting our house! Rex and I think this would probably be better for us in the long run than a sale because we really like the property (of course that's why we built it in the first place), and this would enable us to keep it indefinitely. Plus, if we did an early payoff on our loan we would have to pay a prepayment penalty (yuck). So, long story short, it seems that God is taking this in another direction which I am actually happier about than if we had sold it! I am very, very pleased with how this seems to be shaping up and wanted to thank you all so much for your prayers. Our God is awesome! Janna
5/12/06
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment