About a year ago I was diagnosed with an "intentional tremor" which is sort of like Parkinson's disease but usually less debilitating. My symptoms were growing worse very rapidly, so that I had trouble even signing a check. Had this condition fully-developed, I would have looked forward to not being able to sing, having a shaky voice, shaking arms and a bobbly head as I grew older. It was also looking like I would need to take medication to control the symptoms so that I could continue working, as my fingers were getting tangled up when I typed.
I begin standing in faith believing for my healing based on Isaiah 53 (by His stripes, we were healed). While I was at the Kenneth Copeland convention in July, God confirmed in my spirit that I was healed. I continued praising God for my healing, even while my hands were still shaking. I am very pleased to report that I have been healed and restored. I can write clearly and neatly, sign my name with ease and I have been burning up my keyboard at work again.
Praise God! The enemy may bring a bad report, but Praise God, that is not the report we need to give any consideration to. God is our Shalom (nothing broken, nothing missing).
No comments:
Post a Comment