I have a praise report. I don't know whether or not I told you that my niece, Tamar, who had tried to commit suicide last September, is now saved!! Praise the Lord our God!! Rex and I had the wonderful opportunity to lead her in the sinner's prayer a couple of months ago and since then she has really changed. She used to be very combative, and extremely liberal. She was suffering from depression, and she just told her parents that she's saved and that she is off of her anti-depressant medication because the Lord has healed her. She told me that she knows that her family needs the Lord and she feels that she can be a strong witness to them. It's amazing because her demeanor has changed completely. Now she's humble, very pleasant and easy to talk to. Even her countenance has changed and she looks more at peace and she's smiling all the time now. It never ceases to amaze me how God can change people. My niece's conversion is an absolute miracle!! It gives my faith a boost to continue to pray for my father (which is a whole other story in itself). Janna
No comments:
Post a Comment