12/12/06

Prayer for Jayden

This is a little hard for me to write about but as many of you know, during Jayden's last physical the Dr. heard a loud heart murmur and decided to refer him to a cardiologist. We had the cardio appt today and it turns out that Jayden has a hole in his heart and this is something that can be repaired either with surgery or through a catheter procedure. Next Wednesday Jayden is having an EKG under sedation and after that the doctor will determine what type of procedure will be best for him. It doesn't look like there is an alternative other than what I mentioned to fix the problem. I am very sad but I was able to speak to my mom Mary and Dora and of course I couldn't have any more support from friends and family like you to keep us strong. I am doing my best to keep a very positive attitude and I know that God take care of my son during the upcoming procedures. I do ask that you keep my family in your prayers, I am convinced that prayer and faith move mountains and that God makes everything possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment