12/15/06

Prayer Request from Darlene

I received a call asking for help from Ron, an attorney I used to work for.  A friend of Ron's is having marriage problems.  The friend and his wife have been married for 16 years and have three beautiful little children.  (Sorry but I do not have any names, but God will know who you are praying for.)  Ron's assessment of the situation is that there is reason for lots of hope that this marriage can be saved.  The couple lives in Lincoln and are open to going to counseling to work out their problems.  They have limited funds and don't know who to turn to.  If any of our prayer warriers know of a good marriage counselor in the Lincoln or Placer County area, please let me know.   Spanish speaking and Christian would be best, but other referrals are welcome.  Your prayers and referrals are greatly appreciated.  ~Darlene

No comments:

Post a Comment